Today I had to go to the store and buy Blaine a shot gun, yes you read me right, a shot gun, for Christmas. This is where I need to let you know, I HATE GUNS, I'm sorry to all you gun lovers, but guns kill people and animals and they are stupid!! Anyway, that is what Blaine wanted for Christmas, so he and Bridger can go shoot targets.(yeah)(said without enthusiasm). Before we got to the first store I told Blaine to not ask me about them. I said, just thinking about us having a gun makes me sick to my stomach, so just look at them and decide for yourself. (Usually he will ask me for my opinion, which is very nice. Except when you are buying a gun).
Last night we went to a couple of stores and by the time we were done it was too late to get a background check, apparently you have to have one of those to get a gun. The guy told us the times to come back tomorrow to get that done and it was the same time that Blaine's store was open. So guess what, who gets the background check and who is the owner of a new shot gun? ME!
In the car on the way to the first store, Bridger told me I needed to "face my fears"!(very funny) So I guess I faced my fears, or I am just really stupid, or maybe both!
P.S. I am thinking this is worth a big fat diamond or something, don't you?

1 comment:
We have a lot of guns, well I should say Brad has a lot of guns! For hunting purposes and target shooting. I don't really like guns either but you should try and shoot one sometime it's fun. I also would not let them into the house until he bought a safe. Their home used to be at his parents house but now they live here all locked up and never to be seen. Get a safe, it makes me feel better about the whole thing.
Post a Comment