Monday, December 1, 2008

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

CHRISTMAS IS AWESOME!!
Each time I blog this month, I am going to tell you, and show you, some of my favorite Christmas things. It might be an item or it might be something we do. These are not in any order of favorites, just things I love about Christmas! So here it goes, the first thing that is so awesome about Christmas is all the Christmas lights. This year Bridger has wanted to put up tons of Christmas yard stuff so.....

...there you have it our front yard!!! (at least so far?)

It would be so great if, you, who are reading this would do this too, because we don't always get to see each others houses for the holidays, and it would be great to see what we all do. Soo...... Yes that means YOU! Just put a comment on my post to let me know you are doing it!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! We just have one blow up penguin and lights but it makes me happy every time I pull up to my house! I am so glad I have kids so I have an excuse to have cheesy christmas decorations, cause I would do it with or without kids-I love it too much!