Sunday, December 28, 2008

MY NEW ROOMBA

Okay, for Christmas I got a new roomba, it's the robot vacuum that goes around and vacuums your house for you, while you sit on the couch eating bon bons (note: I don't like bon bons) any way I had one and I love it. One night I went into my room, Sadie was sleeping in my bed, and I heard a really weird noise. I went into my bathroom and the roomba was turning in circles. I picked it up and doggie pee pee poured off the top. (Gross!)
PRESENTING THE NAUGHTY CULPRIT! (what a cute face)


Well, I wiped it off and took it out into the living room where it continued to run. I could not get it to stop. I put it in the bathroom and closed the door hoping that it would run the battery down. But NO, on and on it went. Blaine was at work, so I called him for some suggestions. I ended up taking all the screws out and pulling the battery out. The company has been really good to work with, so I sent them an email telling them what had happened. Well they told me that my warranty was up and so I would have to buy and new one. :(
I decided I wanted a new one for Christmas! TAAA DAAA!!!

No comments: