If you are lucky, you too, have a Christmas stocking made by Aunt Dorothy. If you don't have one, I am sorry, because these babies are awesome! I was the first in my family to get one. And then the madness began. EVERYONE wanted one. I think she has made about a gazillion of them, actually at the last count it was 153 and counting.They take about 20 hours to make!! (holy cow, that is amazing!) Mine and Blaine's have Santa on them, Katlyn has a bear, Paige has an angel, Bridger has a reindeer, and Sadie has a snowman.
Thanks Aunt Goofy! I love them!!! They make me smile every year when I hang them up!

1 comment:
I LOVE mine too!!! I still use it till this day! I have never had one since and I just dont think it would be Christmas with any other stocking! Thee cheers for Aunt Goofy!
Post a Comment