These are some of the ornaments that are on the tree.
Quite a few of my other nativities have a special meaning or are from someone special. This one Dianne and Bruce made for us. One of the wise men was lost for a few years, but then he showed up later. (Maybe he was on vacation?) They were all homeless for a while, but I found a stable for them at Deseret Book, years ago.
This one is the smallest one, Blaine's sister Lauree made this for me, out of femo clay. They are about one inch tall.
I try to find one every year at the Festival of Trees. This is one I got there this year. It is on a tile.
Then there are just random ones, but so cute. I have too many to show. :)
And last but not least. This one Sadie made for me this year.

2 comments:
you have like a million trillion billion of those things it kinda scary and weird, is it like and obession?
I LOVE the one Laurie made!! I didn't know my Dad made you one of the coveted nativity! Did you know that they don't even have one for themselves?
Post a Comment