
Each year Blaine and I go to the first night,the bidding night,of the Festival of Trees. This year we bid on some smaller things. A door wreath, it had three wreaths hooked together to make a snowman, with sticks for arms and gloves for hands etc. Very cute. We also tried to bid for a nativity blanket. Someone had quilted it. It too was very cute. We wanted to bid on a little wood nativity too, but when we went to write our bid down, someone had put the first bid at $200.00. We received none of these items. So we went to the little store they have and found a few cute things.
Today's favorite thing about Christmas is the Christmas Tree. Last year I went to Tai Pan, and we found all red and white ornaments for the tree, to add to the ones I already had. We made our tree so cute all red and white. Well, the kids freaked!! Each year we all get a new ornament for the tree and we write the year on the bottom of it. We usually put all these ornaments on the tree. When I told them we were not doing that last year they were so mad!! So this year we are back to the tree with all different ornaments. I thought about putting up two trees but couldn't decide where to put both of them.
Here are the 2008 ornaments. They are so cute!
Blaine & Kris's- This one is such a good find!
Bridger's - He's a scout now!
Paige's - She love music!
Katlyn's - She loves Tinkerbell.
Sadie's - She LOVES Popsicles! She could live on Popsicles.

1 comment:
what a briliant idea i love it when i get my new decoration
Post a Comment