Blaine and I are now owners of the Day Spa and Salon, that is next to the Gem Smith.!
The lady that owned it, her lease is up and she doesn't want to resign. Soooooooo
We HAVE to have that money coming in to help pay for the building. When we moved from the last spot over where Costco is now, we had to buy both buildings. We wanted to only buy the one that the Gem Smith is in, but we had to buy both.
Stuff in the Square is not selling. Our friends at Top Hat have had one of their building for sale or lease forever. We can not have it empty.
Anyone what to purchase a Salon??
I Know The Feeling
1 week ago

2 comments:
Well...that's exciting! Good luck on everything. If you guys need any help with anything, let me know!
Seriously. I'll fly out every day and run it. :) Good luck!
Post a Comment