So, this weekend was General Conference. On General Conference weekend Sadie and I get out ALL of her Littlest Pet Shop animals (AKA:Bobble heads). We sort them and put them into there species and line them up and count them. They have out grown the coffee table so we had to move to the kitchen table. The Grand Total is 307! Holy Cow!!! The thing that is amazing to me is when we are at the store looking at them she knows exactly which ones she has or doesn't have.
Sunday, in between the 2 sessions we drove out to the Kennecott Copper Mine. Blaine and Katlyn are the only ones who have been there before. The rest of us have never been there. We packed up treats and drinks and headed out. When we got there it was CLOSED! Who would have thought you couldn't just walk up there and look at the big hole? Oh well, I guess that will have to be a summer outing.

4 comments:
Holy Bobbleheads!
I can't belive she can remember which ones she has.
Did you hear Bob Moultrie's mother died on Sunday?
I saw her picture in the paper what happened? do you know?
My niece would be so jealous of her littlest pet shop collection! I've been to the copper mine! The big tire is the best....see what you have to look forward too!
Post a Comment