Bridger was an evil Jester.
Sadie was a devil!
Notice the pillow case Sadie has. As I went to bed I couldn't find my pillow, then I noticed a pillow with no case , and guess what? It was my naked pillow. My pillow case was dirty and wet on the kitchen floor by her candy. It had gone all over town trick or treating. What a lucky pillow case. and an unlucky mom with a naked pillow!

3 comments:
I cheated on pumpkins this year and let the kids paint them instead. I have to admit I missed the carving, but they didn't seem to mind. They had a blast!
It's a good thing my kids just had buckets for candy cause as soon as they were full they were done. I dont think I could have made it long enough to fill a pillowcase!
That's so funny. She probably took yours cuz it was the biggest right? Smart girl!
so the question is, did she fill that enormous pillow case? And is that why she took yours instead of hers? :)
What did Katlyn & Paige do for Halloween?
Post a Comment