I have been working on all our VHS movies. We have organized them a thousand time in our married life, but I have finally got it under control. As you know there are not very many VHS's being made any more, so I don't have to worry too much about getting more, and having to add them in. I typed a list and then put them into abc order (don't you just love that our computer does that for you!!) Then Paige and I started the unbearable task of finding the movies, getting them in their case, and putting them on the shelf, in order. Let me tell you,those movies move around a lot before they found their final resting place. Then I put a green sticky with a number on each movie that coincides with the list. This will make it easier to return the movie to the shelf (I hope). On one of the Saturday's that Paige and I worked on it, we move them so many times that that night I woke up, from my nightly slumber, with very sore arms and had to take ibuprofen for them!! How lame it that?
So BEHOLD the movie closet!!!
I am going to have a little contest. You can win a big fat congratulations if you can guess the number of movies in that closet.
2 comments:
372?????
NOPE
Post a Comment