Wow, it's Thursday already!
Today I am thankful for a pile of ransom things. First for my kids for working so hard in school.(even when they don't want to) Bridger was reading around 90 words a min. at the end of last year. After going to a tutor all summer, he is now reading 118 words a min. At the beginning of 6th grade they should be able to read 108 words a minute. Yea Bridger, you are now ahead.
Katlyn, for actually getting up earlier to go to school and get some extra help from her teacher in math, so she doesn't get behind.(She loves her sleep and high school starts really early!)
Sadie, for reading alot lately so she can be a better reader and for practicing spelling.
Paige, for getting her homework done before it is due, and bringing home her clarinet everyday to catch up on her practicing.
Blaine who always tell me thanks for dinner and that is was a good dinner, every night.(even when I'm sure it is not always good)
For a dish washer that washes dishes so I don't have to. For cars that work when you need them to. For my house (even though it is always messy). For running water, and indoor bathrooms. (Can you imagine going outside to go to the bathroom, in the night, in the cold, in the heat, with the spiders and skunks, and what ever you might meet in the dark out there?).
For Halloween, I love Halloween! Good Candy, Great Decorations, Trick-or-treating. school parties, carving pumpkins, and eating scones and stew at my moms house on Halloween night.(and chili for those of you who like it,not me)
I Know The Feeling
1 week ago

1 comment:
Hurray!!! I LOVE Halloweeen too!!! Those are GREAT things to be thankful for. I am thankful that I got the chance to spend so much time with your kids when they were little and that they still like to talk to me even though they are becoming "cool" teenagers. :o)
Post a Comment