Saturday, October 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAINE


Today is Blaine's birthday, Holy Cow he is turning 46!

What birthday is it that your birthday turns into just another day? Your having fun, Birthday Parties, and lots of presents and then the next year your birthday isn't that big of a deal. You know when you get older, and you go out to dinner and you get one present, if you are lucky. I wish someone would tell you, "OK enjoy this last Birthday, cuz next year it's not going to be that great. Remember when you looked forward to you birthday from months. You wonder what your parents are going to get you. When does that all end? You don't write a birthday list, you don't think about who your going to invite to your party, you stop wondering and planning what kind of cake you want and what you should have on it. When does that all stop?

Anyway, today we took Blaine lunch from Cutler's and a Costco cake with cream cheese frosting on it to the shop. (YUMMY) Tonight, He and I are going to the Melting Pot. I know that sounds like so much fun you wish we had sent out invitations. Last night his mom had us all to dinner and she made him Ham and orange rolls, for desert, 1/2 of a German chocolate cake, (the other half was regular chocolate, the kids and I don't like coconut). What a nice mom. We have a remote control car that is a mini cooper. It is so CUTE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAINE (DADDY) WE LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

Rachel Gilsen said...

yea, mine happened earlier than most. Like, on my sweet 16th birthday!!! I was SO mad at my mom that I gave her the silent treatment for the whole day. So she called up a few of my friends and asked them to come over and surprise me when I got home from basketball practice. She tried to save it, but it was just awkward cuz I knew that it was a last minute thing.

Jennifer Miller said...

umm....Yea..Melting Pot..yummmm. It would have been nice to get an invite!! Im sure it just got lost in the mail.

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great one Blaine! Sounds like lots of yummy fun! Hopefully we will see you guys soon!