Monday, August 18, 2008

TAXI Anyone

So, today all I did was drive everyone around. It started at 8:40. I took Bridger and a friend to a church in No. Salt Lake, to a scouting class, to earn his electricity merit badge. So I dropped him off then went to the shop to pick up my keys to my car, (cuz, they were in Blaine's pocket)then I drove home to get my car and take it back to the dealership to get some work done. Then Blaine drove me home and I got back in the car and went and picked up Bridger. Took him to the tutor. Went home and got Paige, and took her to band practice. Then went to Smith's Market Place,to get some worms for Bridger. Then went and picked up Bridger from the tutor and took him to his friends house, so they could go fishing. Then I went home and made Blaine,Paige and I lunch. I had a few minute breather. Then went back to pick up Paige from band. I took her to the shop to go to work. Blaine and I ate our sandwiches. Then Katlyn called me and said come home fast, she needed to go to the school, a counselor was waiting to talk to her about going to the DATC for cosmetology school. They had one spot open and they wanted to talk to her. So I went home and got her. We went to the school and found out she had to be 16 before she can go.(next year) We went to the nutrition store for some vitamins Paige takes, and then took Katlyn to Drivers Ed. By now it is 2:00 pm(fun). Came home and started dinner cooking. At 4:00 went and picked up Katlyn then came home and a few minutes later Bridger called and asked me to come get him from his friends house. Now I had about and hour until dinner. (what should I do with all this "FREE" time).



We ate dinner and I had to pick up Katlyn's 2 friends and take them all to a party. Then I came home and started to type this blog and Paige asked me to take her and a friend to the video store to get a movie. Sure why not I have not gone anywhere today!

1 comment:

Dancewear By Heather said...

This taxi stuff isn't supposed to happen until school starts again! I bet you are counting down the days until Katlyn in 16