Well, Blaine and I were outside the other night and the neighbor came over and told me that I had to take some of the presser off his wife with the hummingbirds. He said his wife was filling her feeder every 4 hours! I told him I hardly had any birds! He gave me his wives recipe for the syrup and I needed to double my sugar. So now I am putting 4 cups of sugar in 2 quarts of water. Well needless to say I have hummingbirds coming out of my ears. Apparently my syrup was crappy! Would you eat from my house if you could go to the neighbors and get twice the sugar! I think not! any way I am now filling my 3 feeders twice a day. That's 4 Quarts of sugar water a day!
The little guys are so cute. While we eat dinner they come up to the windows and look in at us. We all LOVE Hummingbirds.
I Know The Feeling
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment