We have been working on painting the kids rooms for the last 2+ weeks. First, we had to get all the wallpaper off Katlyn and Paige's walls. That was a ginormous pain. Finally, last night at about 1:30 am we finished the rooms. We still need to take all the tape off and clean up the plastic from the floors. Bridger picked red, Sadie picked a light blue, Paige picked pink and green, and Kaltyn picked dark pink and brown. They look really good, and they are happy with the colors they picked.
Now it is time to move all the stuff back into the rooms a get rid of a few things.

2 comments:
very cute!! Oh I hope I don't feel the need to do a house project like that again for a VERY long time!!! :) But what about all their cute "room divider" curtains now?! They don't match anymore do they?
They took them down a little while ago. Out grew them I guess.
Post a Comment