Sunday, June 22, 2008

HOLY BOBBLE HEADS, BATMAN!


This is Sadie's Littlest Pet Shop collection! She knows a few are missing, but we counted 214. We call them bobble heads. There are others she is looking for the octopus is the one we are in search of right now.If anyone finds it we would be happy to pay you for it if you get it for her. Every once in a while we have to get them all out and separate them into groups and count them. This time I decided we needed a picture to share with all of you. So here you have it. The biggest bobble head collection in the world.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy bobble heads is right! Wow! Thats kindof how Elli is right now with Polly Pockets. She loves them! She always is wanting me to play them with her but wont let Carter near them so its really difficult!
Anyways, thanks for the comment! I will add your blog to my favorites! We are so excited for Florida! Its coming so soon!

Rachel Gilsen said...

It's the new beanie babies for the younger generation I guess. I did that with my beanie babies once and they filled my bed. I even made a sort-of stadiam seating with pillows! It's fun to collect something!