Well, I have given in to the blogging pressure. I was at the shop today and JoAnna shared with me all the blog addresses for all the people in our family and I decided to try it out for ourselves. I know I can't be as funny as Kim, and I am not showing pictures of my tummy each week, so you are out of luck on that one.
Bridger has been to scout camp Thursday, Friday and Saturday. He slept over on Friday night and got home at about 11:30, Saturday. We went to the shop and got Spanky's for lunch and while Bridger and Sadie were upstairs eating, he must have gotten board, because he got on the intercom, that goes through the whole shop, and said " Hi Dad this is Bridger, I love you! OK good bye" Well, this is really cute, but there were 5 different groups of customers in the store who all heard his announcement, and yes, Blaine's face turned bright red. and yes. I did laugh my head off. Because I was downstairs and could not tell him to be quite and wait for the customers to leave. What a goon!
Sadie has been a swimming maniac. On Thursday she started swimming at 10:30 and at 5:30 I told her it was time to get out. She only got out for a couple of snow cones and a few little snacks all day! The water is not very warm yet, only about 75 degrees, so when she gets cold she goes to the hot tub. I think she might be a fish or maybe just turn into a prune.
Katlyn has decided she likes having her friends over to our house. On Monday and Tuesday she had a least 8 friends, (yes this does include boys) over to our house to swim. Then Friday night the same kids came to watch a new Disney T.V. show that started at 9:00 pm and was 2 hours long. They are good kids and they all ate lunch together at school. It is just weird to have a zillion kids at my house at one time, cuz of course everyone else has 2 or 3 friend too.
Paige has been hanging out with friend too.They have been watching scary movies and eating popcorn and snow cones. I made them pumpkin cookies,Friday night and they ate all of them.
Cocoa & Copper have been barking and barking and barking at all the new friends that and coming and going. Why is Bark Busters not working better?
Blaine is STILL waiting for his new car, a mini cooper, that he special ordered weeks ago. The sales man told him that it could be here as early as last Tuesday (6/17/08) but, no it is still not here! He has me check everyday on the web site, to see if it has been loaded on the truck to come from California to Utah. But first it started in England. It took a boat ride and then sat at the distribution center for a week. Now it is on the truck. Sooo maybe this Monday or Tuesday (June 23rd or 24th) Needless to say we are all very excited.
Kris I have been washing Swim towels. It seems like hundreds. Also I have been helping Blaine clean the garage, well mostly watching HIM clean the garage. I swear that is a never ending process. No one is in the garage for very long,but it is always a big fat mess. Not now!! Blaine has cleaned it all up. Every time I drive into the garage I give a little sigh.... I can get out of the car and not bang the door into something and walk to the house without falling over a million things. Now if we will just keep it that way!!!!
I Know The Feeling
1 week ago

2 comments:
WAHOO!!! It IS fun! You need to get some pictures on there too! And some videos. PS-thanks for not showing us your belly every week!:)
SEE I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT! That was fairly painless wasn't it?! And see, your kids are TOO cute! :) Sorry for all the phone tagging yesterday while you were working on it, I guess you found someone else to answer your questions? Who else has a blog except JoAnna and Kim? They are the only ones I have, send on the addressses for the others!
Post a Comment