Monday, March 23, 2009

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, SOMTHINGS FISHY


When Katlyn turned 16 I thought that it could be a good thing. She could run some errands for me. Well, in February Blaine and I were at a restaurant.Blaine's mom was really sick, and she called us to see if we could go get her some medicine. We called Katlyn ,who was home, and asked her to go get some cold medicine for Grandma. We told her what kind to get and where to find it. When she got there she tried to check out and they told her she had to be 18. Never thought of this being a problem, but can under stand why. Kids are using cold medicine to get a high. Why would you want to drink cold medicine. I don't even what to take it when I have a cold!

2nd story: Today there is no school. We have little frogs that live in our fish tank. We only have one left. I send Katlyn with Sadie to the pet store the buy a gold fish and 4 frogs. These frogs are not the kind you hold. They stay in the fish tank and live at the bottom. She had to be 18 to buy a freekin fish and frog? Are you kidding me? What are they thinking that she is going to .....what eat it? and even if she did, people eat goldfish all the time. (disgusting I know) I never thought she would have to be 18 but apparently she has to.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

What?! I totally get the medicine thing, but a gold fish! Did they give her a reason? That is so wierd!

Kris said...

I know. Some lame thing like some peole come and buy a fish and their parents dont know they were doing it. But, I tried to get them to talk to me on the phone and they wouldn't, but said I need to come in. weird!

Dancewear By Heather said...

how lame!

RaShawn said...

I have never heard of the fish thing. Just when we think they can help us out they become more work.