Why is it so hard to decide what to have for dinner? That is for sure, the hardest part about making dinner. I don't know about you, but after I finally decided what to have, I end up not having the ingredients that is needed, so then is starts all over again and I have to think of something else. Then when your almost done with dinner, someone asks "What's for dinner" and you tell them, then you hear "Yuck I don't like that"! Oh the joys of motherhood!
When we have our family meeting on Sundays, I have asked each person what they want for dinner the next week. Each gives an idea and I write it down This has helped me with some ideas for the next week. We don't always in up eating everyone's suggestions but I just carry them over to the next weeks list.
So tonight we are having homemade Chicken Noodle Soup! It's a good rainy day for it!
I Know The Feeling
1 week ago

1 comment:
Yummy! I know! I H-A-T-E, hate deciding what to have for dinner! Heidi makes a few meals when she has some time and freezes them for the nights that she can't, or doesn't want to, make dinner.
Post a Comment