Thursday, September 4, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY 1


I was reading Heather's friends blog and decided to steal this idea from her, but Heather said she got the idea from someone else too, so I guess it ok to steal this time. Any why every Thursday I am going to find something to be thankful for. So here it goes:

Today I am thankful for the warm sun, it has been great weather. The hummingbirds, cuz I love hummingbirds, and they will be gone to find the warmer sun, soon :( For the nice guy who comes and closes my swimming pool every year.(not for free).

I have been reading this blog of a person I don't even know, but her sister and brother-in-law were in a airplane crash a couple of weeks ago and they are burned really bad. She 80% of her body and he 30%. I am thankful that I don't have to go through what that family is going through right now. They are LDS and have posted many inspiring blogs. And 1000's of people have read it. Even the New York Times called them for an interview about this burned girls blog because so many people had been and are reading it.

I am thankful for my family, cuz we all get along and like to do thing together. My Husband, because he is awesome and I love him so much, he is my best friend. For my kids and how great they are. and even for my dogs, cuz they are like my babies too.

If you want a Thankful Thursday you are more than welcome to steal it from me!

No comments: