Monday, September 29, 2008

Body Worlds

Saturday, Blaine, Paige and I went to Body Worlds, you know the exhibit that has all the skinless bodies. They had cases with just body parts in them, like the spleen, gallbladder,lungs, everything. It was so amazing to see what each thing looks like and then it would show a body with all these parts inside it was so cool! They also showed all the blood vessels. Somehow they removed everything except the blood vessels. Like one was an arm showing all the blood vessels no skin no mussels no bones. Unbelievable!! The saddest part, but also my favorite, was the baby area. This show didn't have the pregnant women, just babies. They had vile's with a baby at 5 weeks! Then each vile was a baby at different weeks the last one was about 9 weeks. The baby was totally formed you could see it's hands and fingers. Then they had babies at different stages, 16 week, 20 weeks, 30 weeks, 32 weeks they looked so cute, they looked like they were sleeping. I can't believe people would think it is OK to abort a baby at any stage. I also can't believe that people just think that we just happened or evolved from a monkey. This exhibit should prove it to anyone that someone made all these parts and planned how these parts work.

If you have the change to go see this exhibit I would tell you to go for sure! Just make sure you don't go on the weekends. Go at a time that the least amount of people would be there. It was way to crowded. We had a hard time seeing everything and reading all the interesting information.

2 comments:

Rachel Gilsen said...

I agree completely! And they try to justify iy by saying that they aren't a real baby yet. If they only knew...

Jennifer Miller said...

Yuck, Discusting, Nasty, Gross! I don't think I would EVER be able to handle that! Way to creepy!