The first day at the beach we got a little carried away with the brid picture takine. They almost ate out of our hands. They really like wheat thins.
This is a picture out side of the Aquarium there was a double rainbow.
Bridger, Katlyn, and I went snorkeling in this bay, and we saw big turtles.
Looking in the tide pools
This is Bridger snorkeling, the brown spot is a turtle coming up for air.
Katlyn and me thinking about getting in....
more tide pool looking...
We went on the road to Hana. This is how wide the street is
They hang these chain fence things up the mountains to help hold the rock back. Bambo
Weird sign
This is called a rainbow tree..... I wonder why?
One ginormous tree!
Food from the Luau.
Cooking the roasted pig!

3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! I cant wait to get back there again.
looks like it was a lot of fun! I'm glad you got to go.
looked like you are as behind in your blog as I was on mine! But what is there to blog about after Hawaii?! :) Or is it that life has just gotten too busy?
Post a Comment