
It's all over that year of school has come and gone. I asked Katlyn if it felt like the school year just flew by and she said No not really. I remember when i was in school the parents would say that I would think yea for you maybe but it seemed like a long year to me.
Now that I am the parent.... Wow that year just started.
Kaltyn will now be a Junior, Paige is now a 9th grader, Bridger 7th grade, and Sadie 4 th grade.
In the morning Bridger said, He was sad, he was going to miss his teacher (Mrs Pitt) and he didn't want to leave his school and go to another one. After he left I cried. I don't want him to go to Jr High either. It's such a rough time of your life. I felt this way with Katlyn she didn't want to go the Jr. high either, not so much with Paige she was ready and excited to go. Maybe because Bridger is my little boy, now I have to go through that again. Sadie got the teacher she wanted, so she is happy and excited to move on.

1 comment:
I'm going to have a hard time too, because I seriously HATED junior high. I survived though, and high school was by far one of the most fun times of my life. :) Even if he doesn't love it, there's light at the end of the tunnel. :)
Post a Comment