She had to open all the kisses to find the one that had the answer in it. She was lucky she only had to open about 14.
Very cute!
We didn't even know she was doing it. Blaine and I were on our date night. Paige was texting us with all the details and updates.
She is a quiet girl! but brave too. I'm glad she decided to do it. I tried to talk her into it the last girls choice dance, but this boy had already been asked and she was to scared to ask anyone else.

3 comments:
Yea! I am so excited for her!
Fun! I remember doing that - and the crazy answers. One kid dumped two or three bags of those tiny packing balls in my room. I bet if I were to go there now, we'd still find a few in the corners. They were impossible to clean!
Can't wait to see the pics!
Sounds like fun! Cant wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment