Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ORNAMENT TROUBLE


ORNAMENTS
For the last couple of years we have given to out neighbors, friends and family an ornament. We have had it engraved with the family last name and the year. Well this year I have looked and looked and have not been able to find an ornament that is worthy of giving. I am really sad!! So this year we are giving a lame bag of caramel corn. (sorry now you know and you don't even have it yet, or even worse what if you don't get one, sorry about that!)

Every year each of my kids get an ornament, do I have that yet? NO. I can't find what I want and when I do it's sold out. Just my luck!!

1 comment:

RaShawn said...

I'm sorry you can't find what you want. Don't feel bad about giving a bag of popcorn. You get the same old name tags from us.