Tuesday, January 27, 2009

LEFT OVER CANDY CANES


Okay, Blaine brought me home about 20 pounds of broken cherry candy canes. I am going to weight them right now because you don't believe there are 20 pounds...hold on........OK sorry, there are only 16 pounds. Anyway, WHAT DO I DO WITH THEM??? We thought about grinding some up to put on ice cream but 16 pounds? come on. I don't even like ice cream. So, what I am asking you is for suggestions.

3 comments:

hadjo said...

Mandy makes this fabulous candy cane cheesecake. Seriously, it is to die for! You should make that. I don't think it calls for 16 pounds, but maybe you could make a lot!

Kris said...

yummmy I need the recipe

Jennifer Miller said...

Ummmm GIVE SOME TO MEEEE!!!!!! If they are the cherry ones that you guys usually get I would be more than happy to take some off your hands!!!!! :o)