Our dogs love corn on the cob! After we eat the corn, we let then get what they can off the cob. And they LOVE it! P.S. If you try this at your home, you have to hold it or they will eat the whole cob, and then they puck. I know this from experience.
cute! I just realized I haven't had ANY corn on the cob this year!! It sounds good about now. Maybe we will actually get some from our garden, I'm hoping!
Blaine and I met on April 19th 1988. At a Singles Ward Family Home Evening. We were going on a Progressive Dinner Activity and this was my first time with the FHE group. I didn't know where to go so I asked Blaine if he wanted to ride with me. Of course he said yes. and so the story begins...
3 comments:
That's silly!My friends dogs loved raw carrot and potato slices! Weird hu? Copper got so big!
Yes, we made this mistake once. Never happened again, that's for sure!
cute! I just realized I haven't had ANY corn on the cob this year!! It sounds good about now. Maybe we will actually get some from our garden, I'm hoping!
Post a Comment